This minimalism thing isn't easy. Lately, I've been wanting things like:
- an Oberon cover for my kindle
- bamboo shades for the bathroom
- new rugs for the bathroom
- Ikea Expedit shelves
- new tray for keys
However, I am trying to go with the adage of "make do and mend." Instead, I am trying to be content with:
- the old kindle lighted cover, even though it's heavy and the prongs are starting to bend and make my kindle re-set a bit. But I now want the new paperwhite kindle, so a new cover would be silly to get now.
- Vera Bradley bath towel hanging in the bathroom window. We used to have a different curtain, but then we got new windows and the old won't fit the same way.
- Mainly the shower/bath rug. I am making do with a white towel folded in half.
- Do I need these? They will just cause me to store more stuff.
- Use the old one until I can find something around the house that I like better.