Monday, October 8, 2012

First Day Home

Who wouldn't want to spend the day with a puppy like this?

Well, today is the first day in a long time that I don't have a job, or one coming up.  Probably since the age of 16!  I've spent my morning cleaning and doing my routines, a modified version of the Flylady's routines.  In the afternoons, I will write and exercise and whatever else I feel needs to be done.  So far, so good.

The charity pick up came and picked up 2 boxes today.  Afterwards, I found 3 more boxes that could have gone, plus 2 small decor/furniture items.  Time to re-schedule them to come.  

My goal for the next couple of weeks will be to keep my routines up, which will slowly declutter and keep my house clean.  At the same time, to focus on the office downstairs which is right now a storage room.  My craft room will be after that, but I'm putting the office first for now since my hubby works from home and is currently using the downstairs living room as his office.  It will be nice to have him in his own room, with all the stuff in one place, with a door that closes.  

And so, it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment